An Affordable and Creative Alternative to Traditional Metal Backsplash
Designed to be as durable as they are attractive, Fasade Decorative Thermoplastic Panels are made of composite thermoplastic and feature embossed designs in a variety of thermally infused patina finishes. From traditional to contemporary, these panel styles add character to walls, wainscoting and kitchen backsplashes.
For more information visit our Backsplash page on fasadeideas.com.
Fasade Backsplash Panel Features:
- Easy installation
- Light-weight panels can be cut with a snip, scissors or utility knife
- Designed for glue-up installations
- Many styles and finishes to choose from
- Suitable for wet environments with resistance to impacts and stains
- Simple to clean using warm water and soap with a soft cloth
- Matching finish trim options available to treat corners and edges with a professional look
- “Peel and stick” outlet cover laminates available in all finishes to match panels
Surface Burning Characteristics – ASTM E 84 Class A V.O. rating under U.L. 94
Safety – Approved for food manufacturing/processing.
Durability – Rust and corrosion resistant.
Material – White and solid colors: virgin grade vinyl. Patina colors: virgin grade vinyl with hot foil laminate.
Compatibility – Direct-apply application with recommended adhesive on most surfaces.
Warranty – 5-year limited warranty.