Add Ceiling Protection & Durability
ACP created HG-Grid to handle high humidity rooms, with a ceiling grid system that installs easier than conventional metal systems and offers more options. HG-Grid works with any 2`x2` or 2`x4` ceiling tile for any room in the house.
Fast, Simple Steps
1) Fasten wall molding
2) Suspend mains with hanger wire
3) Snap tees into keyholes
See Frequently Asked Questions about HG-Grid
- One-person installation
- Easy to cut and use high-grade PVC
- Easy to get 8` sections home
- Removable ceiling tiles
- Wide variety of finishes
- Doesn`t rust or show scratches
- Simple to determine how much to buy
- Available in a wide range of colors and finishes
- Warranty - 25 year limited liability
|HG-Grid Installation Guide:
|Streaming Instructions: To view the video online, click on the Internet speed that best fits your connection. If you need QuickTime or Windows Media Player, click on the appropriate logo to install the software on your computer. Videos may take some time to load depending on the video length and your internet connection.
Download Instructions: To download the video, right-click on one of the following links and select "Save Target As" for IE or "Save Link As" for Mozilla.